Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Recent Buy - AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)

Yesterday on , January 10, I Bought 15 shares of  AbbVie Inc. at $ 63.99 per share plus commission.


My overall cost basis of this position increases from $ 63.14 to $ 63.54 per share. I totally hold now 45 shares of ABBV and my yield on cost is 4.03%. You can look at my first purchase of ABBV here.




Details of my purchase: 




With current quarterly dividend ($ 0.64), my last purchase 15 shares of ABBV increases € 27.10 ($ 28.61) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,070.00. After this acquisition, ABBV's weight of my portfolio is about 0.75% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.81%. My purpose is to slowly acquire more shares of ABBV, if the price remains at these levels.


Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long ABBV

Thanks for stopping by!
  

7 comments:

  1. Love the purchase and your blog, Hawk.
    Just wish your timing was better on when our president-elect decided to open his mouth causing your shares to sink today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yeah I agree that my timing could be a bit better! 

      Thanks for visiting!
      DH

      Delete
  2. This is on my watch list, maybe pulling the trigger if it goes below $60.
    How do you assess the Humira risk, quite a lot depends on a single product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi Entinen Persaukinen. Näyttää siltä, että voit painaa ostonappia melko pian! You are right, much depends on one product, but I am confident and believe that management knows what they are doing. I think that, the last dividend increase at the end of October and the raises full-year 2016 outlook is a good sign.

      Kippis,
      DH

      Delete
  3. Nice portfolio. You bought that much and it's such a low percentage of your portfolio. I'm jealous. All the best for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BHL and thank you! All the best for you too!

      Regards,
      DH

      Delete
  4. Greatpurchase, I bought a few shares too last week.

    ReplyDelete