Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dividend Increase – Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)



Today the Board of Directors of Toronto-Dominion Bank announced a quarterly dividend increase of from CA$ 0.55 to CA$ 0.60 per share that’s payable May 1, 2017 to holders of record April 10, 2017. This represents a 9.09 % increase to regular quarterly dividends. With current price CA$ 69.50 (yesterday's close), this raise brings their dividend yield to 3.45 %. 

Since I own 180 shares of TD, this will increase my portfolio's projected annual net dividend income by CA$ 26.82.

That increase rises my YOC to 4.41 %.

Click here to see my portfolio holdings.

You can follow the development of my dividends here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great news. The Canadian banks continue to show why they are some of the best companies/stocks to hold long term.

    ReplyDelete